Position: Sales Manager
1. According to the company's strategy, formulate annual department goals and formulate annual sales plans;
2. Build the organizational structure of the department, clarify the responsibilities of each position, and formulate the system and process of the sales department;
3. Formulate key performance indicators for each position of the department and implement assessment;
4. Collect and analyze market information and formulate corresponding market strategies;
5. Organize the operation of sales projects and manage key customers;
6. Internal resource allocation and coordination.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in marketing and management, proficient in basic theories and methods of marketing management;
2. More than five years of sales work experience, of which at least 2 years of product sales experience and more than one year of team management experience;
3. Familiar with the full set of business processes of product marketing (scheme marketing);
4. Those with customer resources are preferred.
2. Structural engineer, electrical engineer
If you are interested in applying for the above positions, please send your resume to our company's mailbox. In order to save time for both parties, please indicate your expected salary. thanks!